- Regular admissions are open to classes from LKG to Class IX and Class XI every year.
- The original copy of a genuine Birth certificate signed by any corporation, municipality, panchayat union or any church of Baptism is needed to be attached with the application form.
- For admissions to LKG, the child needs to have completed 3 years (age) by July 31st of the year of admission.
- The application Please read the instruction carefully before filling.
- Genuine information needs to be filled in all the columns of the application form. This will be taken in to the school records on admission.
- Transfer certificate issued by the previous (only recognized ) schools needs to be produced.
- The Admission fee is non-refundable.
- Application for admission should be accompanied by
- Birth Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Mark Sheet
- Community Certificate
Note to Parents
- All round co-operation of the parents and the guardian is requested so that their children may get the best out of the school.
- The handbook is the most effective medium of Parent - Teacher communication. Parents are requested to go through the Hand book daily, look in for home activity and other endorsements made by the teachers. This daily parental interest in their children's progress is very important as it systematises children's study habits.
- Parents can meet the respective facilitators regarding the child's progress between 3.45 p.m. and before 4. 45 p.m. only
- A record of address of the parents or guardian is maintained in the School office. Any change of address should be communicated without delay.
- Parents are requested to send a permission letter duly signed whenever, they send someone else to pick the child from the school.