The school has a central board of Secondary Education (CBSE) for the classes from 1 - 10. The curriculum is one of the best in India and followed by all schools across the country. It's a common syllabus pattern that induces 3 language learning. This education system helps a child to think on its own understand the concepts as it is. It makes children self - reliant. This system motivates the children to experiment everything they learn and that gives complete learning.
The school plans to have a Montessori curriculum for the KGs, a well known educational system designed by Maria Montessori to develop the infants on their own phase of learning.
- 3D Class Rooms and Audio video library.
- Sophisticated composite science labs.
- Home works are done through activities & through online.
- Co-curricular activities Besides sharpening the child's intellect, GEM International school caters to the child's overall development. .
- Physical fitness and mental fitness have become the need of the hour. Hence, Co-curricular activities form an important part in the child's development.
- Sports and games are compulsory for all kids those who are medically fit. Every alternative day children do sports and games and on the other days, they learn fine arts.
- The children will be categorized based on their area of interest & their body's aerodynamics and given training in various sports, games and fine arts.
- Athletics, Tennis, Hockey, Football, Basket Ball, Riffle shooting, Archery, Chess, Boxing, Horse riding, Table Tennis
- Singing, Western dance, Art and craft, music, instrumental play, classical dance, yoga ,Karate
- Global Academic Learning
- Sports & Co-curricular
- Nutritional Food Menu
- Hygienic Kitchen
- Huge Dining Space
- Well-Furnished Hostel
Educational nowadays had gone to various heights to meet the demands of the society the school has facilities like,