Welcome TO Gem International
To establish a world class educational environment ,that allows the children to learn ,experiment , question and understand to use it for the betterment for the mankind and nation.
To change lives by exemplary education with a distinct combination of academic excellence and professional approach to play a solid foundation for a life -time professional personal development.
Encouraging and supporting innovative curricular and teaching methodologies that focus on educational effectiveness. Promoting partnerships between home-school-community. Creative leadership and value-based management of schools Innovative classroom practices, competencies for value development.
CBSE Affiliation No: SL 1930656. We are affiliated to CBSE from 2016. Our Affiliation renewel date 01-04-2027. GEM International Senior Secondary School is a part of Global Educational Management trust. The trust is formed by the educationists who are committed to serving the society and the nation by providing a high-quality education with a distinct combination of academic excellence and professional relevance, a combination designed to provide a solid foundation for a life-time of professional and personal development.
The three important qualities of a person should posses are formed as a part of its logo, “Genius, Enthusiastic and Moral”.
GEM International Senior Secondary School is the first CBSE School in this region. The School campus has state of air conditioned classrooms, library, laboratories, administrative offices and student housing units. Well sophisticated air conditioned school buses with speed control unit will be operated to all the near by locations.
Our school has 526 students studying from KG to Grade 12 and 30 Teaching Staff.
Thank you for the world so green
And thank you for the rain they brought!
Thank you for the parents I’ve got
And thank you for the life they’ve given!
Thank you for the teachers I’ have got
And thank you for the values they’ve given!
Thank you for the people I’ve met
And thank you for the moral they’ve taught!
Thank you for all you’ve given
And thank you for keeping me deserved!
RULES AND REGULATIONS
1 .The school fee is payable only as annual payment .on special request it can be paid in 3 installments.
2. It has to be paid only in Bank by cash / Cheque.
3. The school fees should be paid in 3 installments on or before mentioned date bellow,
4. If the school fee is not paid on or before 10th of the promised months, a fine of Rs.100 will be collected .
5. The school is totally self –supporting and operates on cash basics and is unable extend cerdits.All Previous dues should be cleared before the student appears for the examination.
6. Reduction of fees is not permissible for absence or vacation.
7. Payment once paid will not be refunded or transferred on any circumstances.
8. If a child is withdrawn during the academic year, the parent/guardian of the child should pay the one full academic year fee and transport fee before getting the T.C.
9. Transport &day boarding facilities are available in school and are optional. The opting people should make the payment for either or these to be paid in 2Installments. 1st in April and 2nd in August.